1. My favorite white wine: Santa Rita's Sauvignon Blanc 2008 (Chile)
2. My favorite foods: scallops and lobster
3. My (current) favorite perfumes: Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue and Betsey Johnson's Betsey
4. My favorite cleaning products: regular PineSol and Fantastik Oxypower
5. My favorite book: Eugene Peterson's version of the Bible called 'The Message'
6. My favorite qualities in a friend: personal wholeness and the assumption that the whole world wishes her well
7. My (current) favorite art: Sid Dickens' tiles (I have four)
8. My favorite hobbies: reading and running and writing and cooking
9. My favorite thing to do on a rainy day: close my curtains, turn on the gas fireplace in my bedroom and read whilst curled up in bed. Tea also helps.
10. My favorite toothpaste: Crest cinnamon
11. My favorite facial Cleanser: I must confess, from 12 to 37, though I've tried many that are far more erudite, it's Noxema regular. Nothing beats that smell.
12. My favorite coffeeshop: Starbucks (the Americano - with cream - in particular)
13. My favorite colour: Contrary to what the blog title might suggest - orange and blue
14. My favorite number: Who knows why, but somehow it's always been 17
15. My favorite jewelry designer: Jenn Fenton (check out her site at http://www.jennfenton.com/)
16. My favorite beverage: without question, it's dark, dark coffee (usually black, but if I'm feeling fancy, there's a dollop of full-on whipping cream in it)
17. My favorite person: his fake name is JoyBoy (he's taken.)
18. My favorite soap: Lush products. My favorites, though, are always discontinued. I'm a products' kiss of death (it goes without saying that this doesn't apply to jewelry designers or photographers; in these areas, I have exemplary taste!).
19. My favorite bubble bath: Ombra (they're the 'smelliest' I've ever encountered)
20. My favorite photographers: I actually have two. They can be found at http://www.footprintsbynatalie.com/ and at http://www.rhondafast.com/
Do you have any passionate favorites to share with me? Talking favorites is my love language, as my bewildered Dad can still attest.